gruppo Milano

giovanni maria

« Older   Newer »

1. littleflower

User deleted

Ho assistito alla conferenza di Keshe ad Abano, ho qualche libro e volevo approfondire. Sono un ingegnere elettronico di 63 anni, ho sempre fatto il progettista elettronico (per 40 anni)ed ho formazione base di fisica, mia prima passione. Da luglio del 2002 sono disoccupato perché ho rifiutato un trasferimento (Emerson) ed ho finalmente un po’ di tempo per dedicarmi alle cose che mi piacciono. Desidererei mettermi in contatto col vs gruppo per capire/verificare la teoria Keshe ed approfondire. Mi sono appena registrato al forum e sono ancora in stand by. Abito vicino a Milano, voi dove avete il lab? E’ possibile incontrarci? Ho esperienza pluriennale di laboratorio e se vi interessa posso inviarvi un mio curruculum. Comunque complimenti per il lavoro che avete svolto finora e la condivisione!
    (E’ la prima volta che vedo qualche oggetto in dettaglio realizzato sul tema)
    Cordiali Saluti

2. Andy-Plasmaoneall

User deleted

Dear littleflower

I would love to have your cedentials. But as it is I'm a lowly construction worker who loves the sciences and believes that for accurate understanding you need an empirical base of evidence with witch to found any given assumptions on before you can progress.
    There are a few serious individuals trying to get to the bottom of Keshe's theories. Being that you live near his new lab maybe you can be of help.
    The Italian team has posted this google doc of their endeavors so far and I have to say that it is puts a grim picture on Keshe's approach to data, verification and overall progress to these proposed technologies even promoting a "familial relationship" with the reactors, witch is very disturbing.
    I would like to refer you,for you expertise, to this group as they are very serious about this even to the point of funding the Italian team.

Regards

Andy

3. Andy-Plasmaoneall

User deleted

gradienti.xoom.it/main/sperimentazioni-pratiche/=

4. littleflower

User deleted

CITAZIONE (Andy-Plasmaoneall @ 3/3/2013, 06:11) 
    Dear littleflower

Mi piacerebbe avere i vostri nominativi. Sono solo un operaio edile che ama le scienze e ritiene che per la corretta comprensione e per poter progredire sia necessaria una base empirica di prove su cui fondare le ipotesi .
    Ci sono alcuni individui seri che cercano di andare a fondo alle teorie di Keshe. Visto che siete vicino al suo (loro?) nuovo laboratorio, magari potete essere di aiuto.
    Il gruppo italiano ha pubblicato questo documento google sui loro sforzi fino ad ora, e devo dire che fa un quadro severo sull'approccio di Keshe ai dati, alla verifica e al progresso globale su queste tecnologie, anche promuovendo una "relazione familiare" con i reattori, che è molto inquietante.
    Vorrei fare riferimento, alla vostra esperienza, a questo gruppo in quanto sono molto seri su questo, fino al punto di finanziare la squadra italiana.

Andy

Hi Andy
    i am not 100% sure about what you are meaning. i pubblished this forum because after we have published our web site (gradienti.xoom) we have had some contact from other people interested in the technology and in replication.
    We all agree that Keshe Tehories are very interesting and look promising but untill now there is not one serious documentation that this can works.
    For this reason we have try to make an external try to understand if it can really works. But it is more difficult than it looks like because you need some technical items and it will take longer that we thought and moreover we have decided not to publish for the beguinning other outcome as we do not want to be influenced from external.
    but i do not agree with you about the "familiar relationship" with the reactor. This in fact is correct and logical with the tehory .
    In this technology the observer is influencing the experiment. the observer is the plasma "activator" and the plasma at a certain point became "alive" and has an exchange of "emotion" (?) with his creator.
    if you do not beleave in this point then all the technology has no means.
    This is a completely new step in the human aknowledge .

5. kaostwenty2

User deleted

Dear littleflower

I would love to have your cedentials. But as it is I'm a lowly construction worker who loves the sciences and believes that for accurate understanding you need an empirical base of evidence with witch to found any given assumptions on before you can progress.
    There are a few serious individuals trying to get to the bottom of Keshe's theories. Being that you live near his new lab maybe you can be of help.
    The Italian team has posted this google doc of their endeavors so far and I have to say that it is puts a grim picture on Keshe's approach to data, verification and overall progress to these proposed technologies even promoting a "familial relationship" with the reactors, witch is very disturbing.
    I would like to refer you,for you expertise, to this group as they are very serious about this even to the point of funding the Italian team.

Regards

Andy

6. kaostwenty2

User deleted

[QUOTE=littleflower,3/3/2013, 12:09 ?t=64572410&st=0#entry528374688]
    Dear littleflower

Mi piacerebbe avere i vostri nominativi. Sono solo un operaio edile che ama le scienze e ritiene che per la corretta comprensione e per poter progredire sia necessaria una base empirica di prove su cui fondare le ipotesi .
    Ci sono alcuni individui seri che cercano di andare a fondo alle teorie di Keshe. Visto che siete vicino al suo (loro?) nuovo laboratorio, magari potete essere di aiuto.
    Il gruppo italiano ha pubblicato questo documento google sui loro sforzi fino ad ora, e devo dire che fa un quadro severo sull'approccio di Keshe ai dati, alla verifica e al progresso globale su queste tecnologie, anche promuovendo una "relazione familiare" con i reattori, che è molto inquietante.
    Vorrei fare riferimento, alla vostra esperienza, a questo gruppo in quanto sono molto seri su questo, fino al punto di finanziare la squadra italiana.

Andy

Hi Andy
    i am not 100% sure about what you are meaning. i pubblished this forum because after we have published our web site (gradienti.xoom) we have had some contact from other people interested in the technology and in replication.
    We all agree that Keshe Tehories are very interesting and look promising but untill now there is not one serious documentation that this can works.
    For this reason we have try to make an external try to understand if it can really works. But it is more difficult than it looks like because you need some technical items and it will take longer that we thought and moreover we have decided not to publish for the beguinning other outcome as we do not want to be influenced from external.
    but i do not agree with you about the "familiar relationship" with the reactor. This in fact is correct and logical with the tehory .
    In this technology the observer is influencing the experiment. the observer is the plasma "activator" and the plasma at a certain point became "alive" and has an exchange of "emotion" (?) with his creator.
    if you do not beleave in this point then all the technology has no means.
    This is a completely new step in the human aknowledge .
    [kaostwenty2 :) wooow WOW! the observer is the plasma "activator" and the plasma at a certain point became "alive" and has an exchange of "emotion" :) keep in touch guys [email protected] soon making my working groups here in pordenone italy :)]

5 replies since 11/1/2013, 00:37   236 views